- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City / Town Statistics
- Works Information
|Karnataka Guarantee of Services act-2011 (SAKALA) is stared in Hanur TP from 02-04-2012|
|Karnataka Guarantee of Services act-2011|
Public Grievance Redressal Help Line 08224-268111
8:00 am TO 8:00 pm
In the News:-
- In town pancayath "sadbhavanadinacharane" celebrated on 17-08-2012
- Karnataka Guarantee of Services act-2011 (SAKALA) is stared in Hanur TP from 02-04-2012
Brief Introduction of Hanur :-
- The Town Panchayath (TP) Hanur was constituted in 2002.
- The Town Panchayath is Converted from Gram Panchayath in the Year 2002.
- It is in Chamarajanagar District and about 62 kilometers from District Head Quarter
- The Hanur TP has 13 wards and equal number of councilors and 3 Numbers of Nominee Councilors.
- Hanur TP stretches to an area of 2.23 SqKms.
- The Town has a population of 10,794 as per census 2001.
- The Historical Place Sri Male Mahadeshwara Swamy Hills is 48 kilometer far from the town.
- Tourist Place The Hogenakal falls is 98 kilometer far from the Hanur town.
- In Hanur town Sri Bettalli Maramma Temple and Sri Mysore Maramma Temples are Very Famous temples .
Birth & Death Computerization: In Hanur TP Birth & Death records available in online from 1999. Publics can see the birth & death events through online.
Public Grievance Redressal cell : Started in Hanur TP from 05-03-2009. Help Line No - 08224-268111
Aims of Urban Local Bodies:-
1).Creation of Town & Urban development projects.
2) 2). Regulate the use of Land.
3) 3).Creation of Economic ad Social development plans.
4) 4). To build the roads and bridges.
5) 5). Supply of water for Residential Use , For industrial & Commercial Purposes.
6) 6). To Protect the People’s Health & Higiene.
7) 7). To take the Action of Weaker Sections of the society.
8) 8). Collection & Disposal of Waster Materials.
9) 9). The Development of Slum Areas and Urban Poverty.
10)110). Providing Infrastructure of Bus Stand, Street Lights & Public Toilets.
11)111). To provide the Cemetory & Cemetery Land And to Provide the Infrastructure of Electrical Funeral.
12)112). Registration & Issue of Birth & Death Certificates Including Proving the Statistics of Birth & Death.
13)113). Regulation of Slaughter House.
14)114). The Govt. Has Give the Power of To Lavy the Taxes & To Collect the Taxes to ULB.
15)115). Monitoring & Recovery of Property tax, Advertisement Tax, Trade License & Other Fees.
16)116). Maintenance of Street lights & Road Repairs.
17). Control of Dangerous diseases.
This Page is Maintained by Ramesh C. FDC
Last Updated On 13/01/2015